Taco Tater Tots
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place the tater tots in a large bowl. Sprinkle with Old El Paso Taco Seasoning and toss to coat. Spread the tater tots out in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Then move the tots to a platter.
2. Break up ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add paprika, green onion, salt, pepper. Cook until the beef is browned.
3. Add salsa and water to the meat. Cook until some liquid has evaporated, but the meat is still saucy.
4. Mix meat sauce and black beans.
5. Put the meat mixture on top of tater tots, then add sharp cheddar and cilantro.
6. Spread sour cream on top of them.
7. Serve warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.