- In a large skillet over medium heat add ground beef and cook till brown. Add in the taco seasoning, water, and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Pull apart the crescent dough and lay them in a circle on a baking tray with the pointed end of the rolls facing up and the bottoms connected.
- Place the taco meat mixture at the base of the ring where the dough is connected then take the pointed end and wrap it around to connect back to the base of the ring.
- Bake at 375℉ for 25 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add butter, cheese, green chiles, garlic salt, and cumin. Stir until melted.
- Transfer the taco ring to a serving platter. Place the melted cheese sauce into a bowl and place it in the center. Garnish with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and scallions.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.