Taco Pasta Salad
- In a skillet add the onion and the ground beef, cook until no longer pink, drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and water and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- During that time cook pasta according to directions on the package. Drain and run under cold water, place in a large bowl.
- Add the beef mixture, the pepper, the lettuce, olives and corn and stir until combined.
- Add salsa and canola oil and mix again
- When you’re ready to serve add in your crushed Doritos and cheese and stir until everything is combined.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.