Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400f. In a large skillet, brown and and crumble the ground beef.
2. Drain excess grease. Place cooked beef back in skillet and ddd taco seasoning packet and water and stir. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
3. In a large skillet, heat up oil over medium heat. Add tortillas (one at a time) and cook for 3-4 minutes (flipping frequently) until crisp. Continue with the rest of the tortillas. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, heat up the refried beans in a microwaveable-safe bowl. This will make it easier to spread the beans onto the tortilla shells.
5. On each tortilla, slather a generous layer of refried beans. Then top with seasoned ground beef.
6. Place another tortilla on top. Slather about two tablespoons of the enchilada sauce on top. Then place some shredded cheese on top of the sauce. Continue assembling the rest of the pizzas.
7. Place the pizzas on a large nonstick baking sheet and bake for about 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve with your favorite toppings.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.