Sweet Potato Pancakes With Marshmallow Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Beat in the sweet potato. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients. Add the sweet potato mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Coat the pan in a very thin layer of oil.
3. Drop the pancake batter by ¼ cups.
4. When the pancakes start to bubble around the edges (about 2 minutes), flip and cook for about 2 more minutes.
5. In a small saucepan over low heat, mix together the marshmallow fluff and water. Heat, stirring constantly, until well combined and the marshmallow sauce is shiny, about 5 minutes.
6. Top the pancakes with the marshmallow sauce. Grate a bit of chocolate on top.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.