Superfood Veggie Quesadilla
1. Chop the spinach. Warm the olive oil in a skillet and add the spinach and a pinch of kosher salt. Cook until spinach is wilted and bright green, about 2 minutes, then remove it to a bowl. Use your hands and leave any liquid at the bottom of the bowl.
2. Drain and rinse the beans.
3. Assemble the tortilla. Scoop half pumpkin puree on a tortilla and top with black beans, half cooked spinach and half vegan cheese, onion and garlic powder and a pinch of kosher salt.
4. Cover with the second tortilla. Then add the remaining ingredients: pumpkin puree, cooked spinach, vegan cheese, onion and garlic powder and salt.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.