- Start by placing cornflakes in a ziplock bag. Crush by rolling a rolling pin over the bag then set aside.
- Next, in a small saucepan, heat Fresh Ideas Sunflower Butter, D’vash Date Syrup, and salt over medium heat. Stir until the mixture is well combined, then remove from heat and stir in crushed cornflakes.
- Spoon mixture into an even layer in a parchment-lined 8×8 baking dish and place in the freezer to set, for about an hour.
- Once you are ready to take the sunbutter mixture out from the freezer, melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Remove the sunbutter mixture from the pan and cut it into bars. Dip each bar into the melted chocolate and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet to set. Repeat until all pieces are coated.
- All bars are coated in chocolate, placed in the fridge to set for about 20-30 minutes. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.