Summer Squash Galette
- In a food processor, add Sonoma Creamery Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps and pulse until finely ground. Add flour, sugar, and salt pulse two or three times to incorporate. Slowly add cubed butter and pulse until butter resembles peas. Add water one tablespoon at a time until smooth ball forms, making sure some butter clumps are still intact.
- Divide dough into two balls. Flatten into a disk and transfer to the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a floured work surface, roll the dough out into two large circles. Spread Boursin garlic and herb cheese in the middle of the dough, leaving a three-inch border around the edge. Top with sliced shallots and shaved zucchini. Drizzle with Star Fine Foods Olive Oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Fold pie crust border into the middle of the pie. Brush the dough with cream and bake for 40 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Let the galette cool before serving, slice, and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.