- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cut off the stems of the button mushrooms and spoon out the underside creating cups. Place them onto a greases or lined baking tray.
- Finely chop up the crimini mushrooms.
- In a pan saute the onion with a little olive oil for 5 minutes until soft then add in the garlic and chopped mushrooms and cook for 10-12 minutes until they are nice and soft. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the panko and hummus, then the grated parmesan cheese and mix.
- Drizzle the mushroom caps with olive oil and then spoon some of the mixture into each cap. Once they are all filled place the tray into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked and the filling is a nice golden brown.
- Take out and top with more grated parmesan and fresh chopped parsley.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.