Strawberry Skillet French Toast
Brunch is served with this delicious Strawberry Skillet French Toast. It’s easy to make and it just looks so darn pretty.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an oven-safe skillet with butter. Set aside.
- Cut brioche loaf into 1-inch pieces and add to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, butter, and warmed cream. Whisk to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over bread. Add vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Mix to combine.
- Mix granulated sugar with sliced strawberries. Add to bread mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Pour into greased skillet. Cover with remaining cinnamon sugar. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve with whipped cream and caramel. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.