Strawberry Shortcake Truffles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
2.In a food processor add oreos, freeze dried strawberries and cream cheese. Pulse until crumbs form. Set aside 2 Tbsp dor sprinkling the truffles.
3. Add the cream cheese into the truffle mixture and pulse until a ball forms.
4. Using a tsp scoop the truffles out onto the parchment paper, then roll between your hands to form a ball.
5. Place the coating chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and add in the coconut oil.
6. Microwave for 30 second intervals and stir. Repeat until chocolate has melted.
7. Using a skewer dip the truffles into the coating and tap off any excess.
8. Following quickly with the crumbs that were set aside. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.