Strawberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl melt the butter.
3. Add the flour, oats, sugars, optional salt, and stir to combine.
4. Transfer half of mixture to prepared pan and hard-pack the mixture.
5. In a bowl add chopped strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, corn starch and toss to combine.
6.Evenly distribute strawberry mixture over the crust.
7. Sprinkle rest of crumble topping mixture.
8. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until edges are set and center has just set.
9. Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.