Strawberry Lemonade Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350F. Heavily grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup sugar with lemon zest and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over Medium Heat, make the lemon glaze by boiling together 1 Cup Sugar, 3 Tablespoons Butter, and Lemon Juice. Stir the glaze until the sugar has dissolved and the glaze is smooth. Set aside.
- Open ONE tube of Biscuits, and cut each roll into quarters. Toss ONE tube worth of Biscuits into the Sugar/Zest mixture, ensuring even coating.
- Place the coated biscuits into the bottom of the bundt pan. Spoon 1/4th of the Lemon Glaze over the rolls.
- Build the Monkey Bread layers by repeating steps 4-5 with the remaining 2 or 3 tubes of Biscuits. Sprinkle the remaining sugar/zest mixture on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until the exposed Biscuits are golden in color. Allow the Monkey Bread to cool for 5 minutes in the bundt pan. TIP: Place bundt pan on a cookie sheet to catch any glaze drips while baking to avoid smoke flare-ups during cooking.
- Invert the Monkey Bread by placing your serving plate over the top of the pan, and using both hands, flip the bundt pan/plate combo. To ensure easy release, hit the outside of the bundt pan with a wooden spoon before lifting the pan away from Monkey Bread underneath.
- To make the glaze, blend 1 cup of Strawberries. Remove the seeds by straining the blended Strawberries through a fine-mesh strainer into a small bowl. Discard the seeds.
- Stir in the Powdered Sugar until smooth (You may need to add more Powdered Sugar to thicken Glaze if Strawberries are particularly juicy). Pour the glaze over the monkey bread. Serve warm!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.