Strawberry Bundt Nutella Volcano Cake
- Preheat the oven to 325℉.
- In a bundt pan pour olive oil and spread over the entire surface. Add the flour to coat to prevent the cake from sticking once baked.
- In a separate bowl add 4 egg whites and whisk until stiff peaks form.Set aside.
- In another bowl add the buttermilk and strawberry jam, mix well until combined.
- Sift the cake flour and baking soda in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl cream the butter and sugar together until doubled in size. Add in the strawberry gelatin package and mix with the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg yolks and milk to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the diced strawberries to the butter mixture. Then fold in the bitter mixture to the egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Remove cake from the bundt pan and transfer to a serving platter. Fill the center with the melted hazelnut spread and pour over the remainder of the cake.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.