Steak Apple Pretzel Bread Stuffing
1. Spread out bread cubes on two rimmed baking sheets and let sit out uncovered, overnight, to dry.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté onion, celery, apples, parsley, salt and pepper until softened; about 5-7 minutes.
4. Add the bread cubes to a large bowl and mix thoroughly with chicken stock, beer and eggs until fully incorporated. No liquid should remain in the bottom of the bowl. Fold in onion mixture, bacon and cherries.
5. Bake in a 9”x13” pan for 40 minutes until bread on top is slightly golden brown.
6. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.