Star Jello Shots
- Spray a loaf pan with a mild nonstick cooking spray. Wipe away excess with a paper towel. Set aside for star jello.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups champagne, lemon juice, and the sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Sprinkle all three packs of gelatin on top and let it bloom for two minutes.
- Heat the mixture on low stirring constantly until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the remaining 1/4 cup of champagne and vodka.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Place the Champagne Jello in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until completely set.
- Flip the Champagne Jello Sparkle Shots onto a parchment paper-lined cutting board and slice into squares or cut with a star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Pour the glitter flakes onto a small plate. In conclusion, Dip each square in sprinkles and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.