Squash & Caramelized Onion Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 550° F, or as hot as your oven can get.
- Heat pan with the butter. Once butter is melted toss in the sliced onions and let caramelize and get jammy for 30-40 minutes, stirring often. Once caramelized take out of the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the butternut squash cubes and cook down until they are soft and then set aside. Place the chopped pancetta into the pan and crisp up on medium high heat. Once crispy take out and set aide.
Using the same pan add in the butter along with the finely chopped sage. Let the butter brown along with the sage on low heat. Once melted and browned turn off heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough and then drizzle with olive oil. Then take the sage butter and spread it evenly around the dough.
- Add the shredded gruyere cheese all over the pizza, then top with the pancetta, butternut squash, caramelized onions,and sage leaves around the top of the pizza, then place it in the oven. Cook for 8-10 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Take out and let cool for a moment before cutting.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.