Spider Web Taco Dip
1. Stir together the refried beans, taco seasoning and taco sauce; warm the beans up.
2. Spread beans in the bottom of a plate.
3. Mash the avocado and stir together with the lime juice, salt and garlic powder.
4. Spread guacamole over the top of the beans.
5. Place sour cream in a squirt bottle.
6. Draw spider web on the top of the guacamole with the sour cream.
7. Sprinkle olives and parsley around the edges.
8. Serve with tortilla chips.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.