Spicy Fish Taco
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Slice fish into ½ inch pieces and then cut in half, to make smaller pieces.
3. Put cut fish into a bowl and drizzle with oil and then stir. Sprinkle in the cumin, cayenne (omit if you don’t want it spicy), garlic powder, smoked paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and then pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Until fish is flaky. Remove fish from the oven and squeeze the juice of one lime over the fish.
4. While fish is baking. Shred the lettuce and purple cabbage. Chop the cilantro and cherry tomatoes. Set aside. Make guacamole and salsa if making homemade or take store-bought and put into separate bowls.
5. Warm tortillas in the oven by wrapping in foil and putting in oven with fish for the last 5 minutes. Remove fish and tortillas from oven and make your fish tacos.
6. Layer mini tortillas with a few pieces of fish. Sprinkle on some lettuce, purple cabbage, tomatoes and cilantro. Top with guacamole and salsa. Serve hot.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.