Spiced French Toast
1. Mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar powder, eggs and milk. Whisk well for a uniform mixture.
2. Cut the baguette into ~1 inch pieces ( depending on a size of a baguette 12 to 18 pieces)
3. Heat the pan on medium high fire and drop a bit of a butter
4. Dip bread slices into the egg mixture max for 5 second on each side.
5. Fry on a medium heat till the light brown colour on each sides.
6. Serve with raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry or other berries of choice and sugar powder on top.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.