Spiced Apple and Salted Caramel Lava Cake
- For the caramel, mix all the ingredients together then place the carmel in the freezer for 25 minutes.
- For the spiced apple cake, preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Spray ramekins with non stick spray.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices. Then set aside.
- Add eggs, one at a time and scrape down the sides of the bowl each time.
- Add in flour and mix well until combined. Then add in grated apples and continue. Scrape down the bowl and mix again.
- Spoon the batter to fill each ramekin halfway then add a spoonful of the carmel mixture and top with another dollop of the batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until it is just cooked. Run a butter knife along the edge, then turn it over onto a flat plate and flip it over.
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream and drizzle with carmel sauce.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.