1. Place the flour, sugar, in a bowl, and mix until all the dry ingredients are well combined.
2. Add in the egg and butter.
3. Start mixing and pour some water until soft dough forms and roll it out on a lightly floured working surface.
4. Cut cookies with a snowflake cookie cutter and arrange them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. Let them cool completely before putting the icing on them.
7. To make the icing put the sugar in a bowl and mix it with lemon juice.
8. Transfer into a piping bag and decorate the cookies. You can keep them for up to 1-2 weeks.
9. Serve them and enjoy them.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.