Snow Cone Cake Pops
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cake pans with cooking spray. Make and bake cake mix as directed on the box using water, oil, and eggs. Cool completely.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix well.
- Shape into 32 balls; place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm.
- Remove several cake balls from the freezer at a time. Dip tip of 1 lollipop stick 1/2 inch into melted White candy and insert stick into 1 Cake Ball no more than halfway. Place in refrigerator.
- Once set, Dip each cake ball into melted WHITE candy to cover; tap off excess and immediately sprinkle Sanding Sugar over top of WET candy coating. Hold the cake pop over a small bowl to catch the excess sprinkles to reuse. Place the opposite end of the lollipop stick into the Foam Block and Let Set.
- Cut a 4-inch circle out of white paper. Cut the circle in half and wrap it around the bottom of the cake pop. Tape or glue ends together to secure.
- Repeat using different colored sugar sprinkles if desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.