1. Insert sticks on the flat, not rounded, side of the marshmallows. Then push them in until they almost poke through.
2. Crush crackers until they are finely crumbled. Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl.
3. Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave until they are melted.
4. While holding the stick, carefully dip a marshmallow in the chocolate mixture until it is covered. Then gently roll the sides and top of the marshmallow in the graham cracker crumbs until they are well-coated. Place on a plate or on wax paper to let cool and dry. Repeat with all marshmallows.
5. Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.