- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cracker crumbs and melted butter until evenly coated. Press mixture into a pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together cream and milk. Warm over medium-low heat. 4. Add in chocolate and stir until chocolate has completely melted and is smooth. Slowly add in vanilla and whisked eggs, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate filling into baked crust. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until chocolate filling is set and does not jiggle when the pie is lightly shaken. Remove from the oven.
- Using kitchen shears or a knife, cut marshmallows in half. Place halves in concentric circles over the top of the pie until covered.
- Lightly toast the marshmallows.
- Chill the pie.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.