Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
1. In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese with freshly chopped parsley, salt, and ground black pepper to taste.
2. Spread the cream cheese on each tortilla and top it with cucumber slices and sliced onion.
3. Arrange the salmon pieces and wrap each tortilla tightly in aluminum foil to make sure it’s sealed.
4. Keep the tortilla wraps in fridge for up to an hour and cut small pieces.
5. Arrange them on a serving plate.
6. Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.