Slow-Cooker Pineapple Chicken
Add a little zest to your day with this sweet, tangy pineapple chicken. Use your slow cooker to blend the delicious flavor of pineapple with tender chicken meat.
Instructions1) In a large bowl, combine and mix the pineapple juice, chicken broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic.
2) Place the chicken thighs into a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the pineapple juice mixture, and top with pineapple chunks.
3) Cover and cook on low heat for 5-6 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, basting every few hours.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together water and cornstarch. Add to the slow cooker and mix. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
5) OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chicken thighs onto a baking sheet, skin side up, and broil until crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
6) Serve chicken while hot, garnished with sesame seeds and parsley. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.