Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the ground beef with the onions and garlic until cooked through about 5-7 minutes. Break the ground beef into crumbles as it cooks.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl add ketchup, Slap Ya Mama cajun seasoning, chili powder brown sugar, and Worcestershire. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the sloppy joe sauce into the cooked ground beef and mix until it is completely coated. Then pour the sloppy joe mixture into the prepared pan.
- Top with Love Corn Corn Nuts, Fritos, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly. Take out of the oven and top with green onions. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.