Skittles Marshmallow Pops
- Divide the skittles by color. Using a coffee grinder, grind until a fine powder forms. (You will have to sift and remove the large clumps).
- Make sure to keep the skittle powder separated in different bowls.
- Skewer the marshmallow then dip it into a bowl of water. Dab the marshmallow onto a paper towel.
- Hold the marshmallow over a bowl and sprinkle the ground skittle over the marshmallow to generously coat it.
- Prop the marshmallow up to dry then serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.