Shrimp & Zucchini Pasta
- Unfreeze and peel shrimp.
- Cook pasta to al dente. Rinse it and set aside.
- Chop garlic into fine pieces. Cut zucchini into half circles. Heat a large pan and melt a bit of butter on it. Fry garlic on a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook on medium-high heat for about 5-7 minutes stirring.
- Add parsley, salt and another portion of butter. Cook for another 2 minutes stirring.
- Move zucchini on the edge of the pan add a bit of butter and place shrimp in the empty spots. Salt it. Cook on a high heat up to 1 minute on each size.
- Mix all the ingredients in the pan and pour wine into the pan. Cook on high heat until wine evaporates.
- Pour cream and add pasta. Cook on a low heat for about 5 minutes till the sauce becomes reach and thick.
- Serve with a slice of lemon.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.