Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken
Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken is seriously easy to make and oh so delicious.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a baking sheet with foil or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients to make the bruschetta topping. Mix together and set aside.
- In another bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, thyme, basil, oregano, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
- Place chicken breasts on one side of the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Top with mozzarella slices. Add potatoes to the other side of the baking sheet. Finally, spoon the bruschetta mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are golden ad crispy.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately and enjoy!
One of my favourite meals!
This is SO DELICIOUS you will wish you had more. We normally split a large chicken breast for dinner but with this recipe we happily eat a whole one each. Leftovers are delicious too (if you can resist eating the rest two hours after dinner!). Use a fresh mozzarella ball, it makes a huge difference!