Sesame Banana Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and then line muffin tin with paper cups.
- In a bowl mash up the bananas with a fork then add in the sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut milk. Mix together well.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, dynasty black and white sesame seeds salt, cinnamon and oats. After they are mixed slowly add them into the wet ingredients and blend up until you have a batter, but don’t over mix.
- Fill the muffin cups up evenly about ½ full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through in the middle. You can test with a toothpick. If it comes back wet, keep them in for another 2-3 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.