School Lunch with Pencil Sandwiches
1. Place the slices of bread on flat surface spread butter and mustard and garnish with the deli meat.
2. Cut the slice of bread in half, from top to bottom. Trim off any rounded sides to make two rectangles. Cut the end of each rectangle into a triangle.
3. Spread butter and mustard on the bread
4. Cut two triangles from a slice of cheese, using the sandwiches as a guide to get the right size. And cut to another small rectangular to put at the bottom of the pencil.
5. Create a rounded line at the end of the cheese triangle.
6. Assemble the sandwich and secure the cheese to the sandwiches with a little butter. Cut a little piece of black olive to make the tip of the pencil.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.