Sausage Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Combine all stuffing ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with your hands.
2. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the sausage balls onto a greased baking pan or a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, till they are browned on top.
4. While they are baking, prepare the cranberry sauce in a small saucepan. Combine the ingredients, stirring frequently to help break the cranberry sauce down. Simmer until the sauce has thickened a little.
5. Serve sausage stuffing bites with cranberry dipping sauce in a serving bowl.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.