Sausage Cheddar Pasta
A super easy dinner you’re gonna want to make over and over again.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and sausage. Cook until sausage has lightly browned.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, salt, pepper and pasta. Stir to combine. Simmer together for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheddar cheese until fully melted.
- Garnish with scallions, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.