Santa Stuck in the Chimney
- Unwrap Rice Krispies Treats and lay on parchment paper.
- Take a knife and cut out 2 holes on one end of a Rice Krispies Treat. Make the holes about the size of the candy ropes. Stick a skewer into the opposite for chocolate dunking.
- Pour chocolate discs into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out and stir. Continue to microwave for 30-45 seconds and stir until the chocolate looks smooth.
- Take a Rice Krispie treat and dip it in chocolate, make sure to coat all sides. Place on parchment paper.
- On the end with the 2 holes, dip 1/3 of the chocolate covered Krispie treats into the coconut.
- Insert 2 ropes into the holes that you made earlier.
- Repeat all steps until all 6 treats are made.
- When those are hardening take your mini marshmallows and dip just the ends in chocolate. Lay on parchment paper to dry.
- When everything is hardened, you’re ready to add the Santa boots.
- In conclusion, Dip the ends of the licorice “legs” into the chocolate and adhere to the plain side of your marshmallow “boots” to them. Enjoy Santa Stuck in the Chimney!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.