Salted Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- In a saucepan or pot add the coconut milk, honey and peanut butter.
- Stir until the honey and peanut butter are completely melted and mixed through the whole mixture.
- Transfer the ice cream base in a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let it cool completely for about 2-3 hours.
- When the whole mixture will be chilled add it in already frozen ice cream maker and churn the ice cream for about 35-30 minutes, depending on the brand you are using.
- Transfer the ice cream in a freezer-safe container, serve it right away or serve it when desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.