Lovers of fun drinks get in here! These pudding shots are incredibly delicious and packed with amazing flavors. If you plan to throw a badass party when lockdown restrictions are eased in your location, we recommend you include these sweet pudding shots in your menu – they are perfect for parties or a get-together.
There are lots of fun things to do at parties; eating whatever you like or what you’re served, also there’s dancing your ass off to your favorite music, taking pictures, meeting new people and having fun conversations, and then the real life of the party – drinks! We can all agree all other activities get better with a glass of drink and what other drink to rise to the occasion than the Rumchata cheesecake pudding shots.
These pudding shots are the new Jell-O shots, in fact, they are better. They are rich, creamy and exciting to take. This recipe is easy to make and will only take you 10 minutes. To make this pudding shot, you’ll need just 5 ingredients; graham crackers, Rumchata, cheesecake pudding, whipped topping, and milk – we call them the fantastic 5!
A lot of people are curious, what is Rumchata? Rumchata is a cream liqueur made from scratch with distilled Caribbean rum, fresh dairy cream, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon, and other ingredients. This Rumchata is then infused in cheesecake pudding, with layers of cinnamon graham crackers and topped with whipped cream to make your “soon to be favorite” bombed dessert.
This recipe is totally customizable; you can combine varieties of pudding flavors, liqueurs, and cookies. Cheesecake pudding was used for this recipe but you can swap with banana, vanilla, or white chocolate. Feel free to go ahead and explore the richness in other flavors like chocolate, vanilla, pumpkin, and strawberries.
- Rumchata – 3/4 cup
- Cheesecake flavored instant pudding – 3.4-ounce box
- 6 full graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- Cool Whip (defrosted) – 8-ounce container
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Additional whipped topping and graham cracker crumbs for garnish (optional)
- Divide the graham crackers crumbs evenly between 16 plastic shot glasses, or soufflé cups.
- Whisk the Rumchata, milk, and pudding mix in a large bowl. Whisk continuously for about 2 more minutes.
- Now, put the bowl containing the mixture into the refrigerator and allow it to set up for about 5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from the refrigerator and fold in the cool whip.
- Place the cups on a table and spoon the Rumchata cheesecake pudding into each of them.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Top with additional cool whip and graham cracker crumbs when you’re ready to serve.
Notes: Serve them up in mini shot glasses instead of plastic cups if you’re having your party indoors or if you’re making just a small quantity. Also, make sure you use instant pudding and whole milk or 2% milk. You can get your Rumchata at liquor stores or even grocery stores. This recipe is for grown-ups only.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.