Root Beer Float Pie
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a bowl.
- Pour over melted butter and combine.
- Pour the mixture into a pie pan and spread the mixture out evenly.
- Press the crust firmly into the pan and all around the edges, making sure to not leave any gaps.
- Chill while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, combine root beer, half & half and root beer concentrate.
- Once combined, add vanilla pudding mix, stirring to combine, then let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Pour into the chilled graham cracker crust pie dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours.
- Make root beer glaze.
- Combine ½ cup root beer with the brown sugar and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until a thick sauce forms (about 8 min.).
- Remove pie from the freezer and garnish with whipped cream, root beer glaze and cherries on top.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.