Ricotta Cheesecake with Figs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/392℉. Line the 7 inch round pan with baking paper and set aside.
2. Put the graham crackers in a food processor and blend. Add the walnuts and blend together. Then add the melted butter and mix to combine.
3. Put the crumbs into the prepared pan and press to make it even. Let it cool in the fridge before using.
4. Put the cream cheese in the clean food processor and blend it until creamy. Add the greek yogurt, and mix to combine.
5. Mix in the honey, then add the egg and mix again.
6. Mix in the vanilla beans and corn flour, add whipping cream then mix until it gets completely incorporated.
7. Pour cheesecake mixture over prepared crust and place on a baking tray. Pour hot water in the tray and bake it in the preheated oven for 15 min. Then turn down to 160℃/320℉, bake it for another 40 min. Let it cool in the fridge.
8. Once it is cooled, remove from the pan and place on a plate. Arrange fresh fig slices over the cheesecake. Sprinkle with walnuts and a drizzle of honey.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.