Refrigerator Dill Pickles
- Wash two jars and lids in hot soapy water, rinse and let air dry.
- Quarter the cucumbers into four slices each, lengthwise. Cut the garlic cloves in half. Slice the chili peppers and add to the jars.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, kosher salt and white vinegar. Mix until the sugar and salt dissolve. Add the water to the mixture.
- In the two clean mason jars, tightly pack the cucumbers, garlic, fresh dill, chili peppers, peppercorns and seeds
- Pour the brine mixture over the cucumbers.
- Place the lids on the jars and screw on the rings until they are tight. Leave the jars in the fridge for 24 hours before tasting. The pickles last up to one month refrigerated.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.