Raspberry White Chocolate Lava Cake
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- In a small saucepan add the raspberries and sugar. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer to create the filling. About 7- 10 minutes.
- In another saucepan over low heat, melt butter then add in chocolate chips and mix until chocolate has melted. Take off heat.
- Add in eggs, flour and sugar and mix well.
- Run the butter wrapper along the ramekins and evenly distribute the batter.
- Place ramekins on a sheet tray and bake for 13-15 minutes until the sides are golden brown and the middle still jiggles.
- Let them rest for 1 minutes then take a butter knife and run along sides of ramekins then carefully flip them over onto a plate.
- Drizzle with white chocolate and garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.