Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Raspberries and lemon are the perfect combination!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together melted butter, eggs, milk, sour cream, lemon juice and zest until combined. Mix in the sifted dry ingredients.
- Transfer batter to a 12-count muffin pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until firm in the center. Completely cool to room temperature.
- In a small pot over medium heat, cook together the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice for 10 to 12 minutes, or until it becomes very thick, like jam. Strain the mixture into a container and cool in the refrigerator until cold.
- Add the cream cheese and butter to a standing mixer with the paddle attachment and whip on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Fold in the strained chilled raspberry sauce until the frosting becomes pink. Transfer the frosting to a piping bag.
- Ice each cupcake and top off with a fresh raspberry and lemon slice.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.