Raspberries and Cream Boba Popsicles
- In a blender, add sweetened condensed milk, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined, about a minute.
- In a small bowl mix together Torani Raspberry Syrup with raspberries.
- In another small bowl, add boba from J-Basket Instant Boba Kit and stir with a tiny bit of water to unclamp.
- To assemble the popsicles, pour the cream mixture equally into popsicle molds. Add two tablespoons of the raspberry mixture into each mold and use the straw from the J-Basket Instant Boba Kit to swirl together.
- Add a spoonful of boba balls to each mold then top with cover and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until solid, about 5 hours. Run molds under hot water to help remove the popsicles and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.