Ramen Trail Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. then line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Add all of the ingredients to the melted butter mixture, except for the M&Ms, chocolate covered cranberries and butterscotch or white chocolate chips. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and crisp
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before breaking onto large chunks. Once the snack mix has been broke up allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, fold in the M&Ms, chocolate covered cranberries and butterscotch or white chocolate chips.
- To serve, transfer to a large bowl and dig in!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.