Ramen Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Line an 8 x 8 inch tin with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk. Melt together in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles to the peanut butter mixture, breaking the ramen on to tiny pieces as you go. Next, fold in the powdered sugar and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin then allow in the fridge for for a minimum of 1 hour – overnight.
- After the peanut butter layer has set, pour over the melted chocolate and smooth across the top of the bars. Sprinkle over the chopped peanuts then return the bars to the fridge to set for another hour – overnight.
- When ready to serve, sliced into 9 squares.
They look so good.I got to try them yum yum
June 14, 2020
I’m excited on them. Now I’m glad I seen it.thank you.