1. Rollout the dough, form into pan. Line the frozen crust with parchment paper or foil. Fill with dry beans, sugar, or rice. Follow the directions on the package for pre-baking crust.
2. Cook the bacon. Chop the cooked bacon crosswise into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Whisk eggs, add nutmeg, salt, pepper, cream, milk.
5. Arrange the bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. Pour egg mixture into the pie crust.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Check it after 30 minutes. It should still have just a little wiggle.
7. Eat at room temperature, cold or reheated.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.