Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large 13″ x 9″ rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, from the flour to pumpkin pie spice.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add wet ingredients, from the non-dairy milk to the vanilla and whisk well to combine.
4. Add the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and whisk until the batter is thick and light. It should look like it has air pockets.
5. Immediately pour the batter onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 to 14 minutes. The top should be golden and dry. Remove from oven and let cool. After a while, carefully remove the sheet of pancakes from the pan and place it on a cutting board so you can cut it into squares or rectangles.
6. Mix all ingredients for spiced butter in a small bowl.
7. Serve pancakes with spiced butter.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.