Pumpkin Roll With Cream Cheese Filling
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with your cooking spray to prevent sticking.
3. In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Stir in pumpkin puree, eggs, and lemon juice. Continue to stir until all smooth.
5. Pour mixture into cookie sheet, spreading until mixture smooth and even.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Lay a damp piece of cheesecloth down on a clean counter. Sprinkle it with powdered sugar. When cake comes out, turn cookie sheet upside down and put the cake onto the cheesecloth.
8. Carefully roll up the cheesecloth with cake, forming your pumpkin roll.
9. Place in refrigerator until cool, about 20 minutes.
10. While cooling, preparing your cream filling. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
11. When the cake has cooled 20 minutes, unroll it and spread cream filling onto it, edge to edge. Immediately re-roll (not with cheesecloth).
12. Cut into slices
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.