Pumpkin Pie Mini Tacos
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the pecans and stir continuously for 3 minutes, to lightly toast the pecans.
- Add in the brown sugar, and stir for an additional 2 minutes to melt the sugar.
- Stir in the cinnamon and salt, and add the water.
- Cook, stirring continuously until the water is evaporated, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the vanilla and stir to coat.
- Remove from the heat and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until fragrant and lightly crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together for tortillas.
- Lay tortillas together in a stack. Using a 2-inch glass, cut 3 circles out of each tortilla, creating 9 rounds. Microwave for about 30 seconds to soften. Spray with butter spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Lay tortillas over the baking rack to hold shape and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, stir all ingredients together until smooth and combined.
- For the cream, whip all ingredients together until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble, place about 1 tablespoon of pumpkin into each taco and top with whipped cream. Top with pecans. Serve!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.