Pumpkin Pie Mini Tacos
- Firstly, Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. After that, add in the pecans and stir continuously for 3 minutes, to lightly toast the pecans.
- Add in the brown sugar, and stir for an additional 2 minutes to melt the sugar.
- Stir in the cinnamon and salt, and add the water.
- Cook, stirring continuously until the water is evaporated, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the vanilla and stir to coat.
- Remove from the heat and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until fragrant and lightly crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together for tortillas.
- Lay tortillas together in a stack. Using a 2-inch glass, cut 3 circles out of each tortilla, creating 9 rounds. Microwave for about 30 seconds to soften. Spray with butter spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Lay tortillas over the baking rack to hold shape and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, stir all ingredients together until smooth and combined.
- For the cream, whip all ingredients together until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble, place about 1 tablespoon of pumpkin into each taco and top with whipped cream. In conclusion, Top with pecans. Thus, Pumpkin Pie Mini Tacos is ready. Serve Pumpkin Pie Mini Tacos!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.